Stopping customer churn shouldn’t be a CS leader’s main concern. It should be a result of achieving more meaningful goals.
In this episode of Customer Success Leaders, Maranda Dziekonski, VP of CS & People Ops at Swiftly, joins Eric to discuss…
- Why CS leaders should be leveraging relationships they’ve built
- How to be more than just a churn-stopper
- How CS leaders can act as internal advocates for customers
- Why advising has been so important to Maranda’s career
- Catalyst’s Coaching Corner
- Customer Success Leadership Network Slack channel
For more info, check out customersuccessleader.com or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to Customer Success Leader on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts.